On the off chance that you need to set up an offshore organization or that you simply need to migrate your business structures to an offshore jurisdiction, Just Perfect Tech offers offshore company incorporation solutions. This progression can be essential in shielding your assets from claims or deriving benefit of universal tax reductions and developing your business abroad.
We can enable you to set up your business universally regardless of if its standard offshore organization development, an offshore incorporation or in the event that you are searching for an offshore partnership framing an LLC or an international business company(IBC).
We can enable you to structure your business in the most advantageous way so you can benefit from worldwide laws that give profits through asset protection to saving costs.
Our experts can help you set offshore & onshore entity in your name at world’s best jurisdictions. We stay with you since inception and provide top-notch consulting in dealing with the intricate process of setting up your Forex company. Either you are looking for legal and tax consultation or the options that would fit your business model, we will always be there.
After all your company’s immaculate legal background attracts the traders who choose you to be on the top.
St. Vincent is an island nation in the Eastern Caribbean; an independent country that is a full member of the British Commonwealth, the United Nations, the Organization of American States, the International Labor Organization, CARICOM, and the Organization of Eastern Caribbean States.
- Certified copy of passport, original or certified copy of utility bill/bank statement dated within the last three 3 months and certified copy of Banker’s reference letter also issue within the last three months.
- In cases are shareholders and/or directors are not individuals but corporate bodies, an entire set of full apostilled documents and a Certificate of Good Standing will be required.
- Just Perfect Tech will send an application to the Registrar of Companies. We will lodge both the Memorandum specifying the activities that your company will pursue and the Articles of Association.
- The Registrar of Companies will issue a Certificate of Incorporation to the offshore company making the offshore corporation a legal entity.
Time Frame: Registration procedures for International companies take two to three weeks and are both simple and inexpensive compared to other jurisdictions.
Republic of Marshall Island
The Republic of Marshall Islands (RMI) is an island country located in the Pacific Ocean nearly halfway between Hawaii and Australia. It has a sophisticated infrastructure, more so than many other nations in the region. It has a modern and stable business environment with flexible jurisdiction and is politically stable. The currency is the US dollar and English is the preferred language of corporate documents and legislation.
There is no minimum paid-up capital required. Marshall Island Corporations are legally exempt from any corporate tax, income tax, withholding tax, asset tax, and stamp duty or exchange controls. There is no annual accounts reporting or auditing.
- A notarized copy of a valid passport (one copy for each Shareholder, Director, Beneficial Owner, or Authorized Signatory)
- A proof of residential address dated within the last 3 months (for example: a utility bill: one copy for each Shareholder, Director, Beneficial Owner, or Authorized Signatory)
- A notarized copy of a Bank reference (for each Shareholder, Director, Beneficial Owner, Authorized Signatory)
- A Curriculum Vitae (CV) (for each Director and Shareholder)
- If Shareholders and/or directors are legal entities, it is required to submit a full set of certified company documents. If the company has been operating over a year, a certificate of Good Standing must be submitted.
- You must submit three different company names in order of preference
- Any paid-up capital
Time frame: The offshore registration of a company in Marshall Islands takes approximately one week since the moment we have received all the necessary documents.